Things I need to do in my life before I can’t :
- Roadtrip across America.
- Throw a swimming pool party.
- Have something published in a major publication.
- Travel trough the whole world / major cities.
Write a song.
Have a boyfriend.
- Go deep-sea diving.
- Watch the New Year’s Eve ball drop in New York City.
- Make a big donation to charity.
- Spontaneously buy a plane ticket to a foreign country.
- Run through a sunflower field.
- Sneak into a major Hollywood event or party.
Go to a music festival in Malaysia.
Have an infinite night.
- Climb the Hollywood sign.
Go to work high.
Perform with my band.
- Shop in New York.
- Accomplish a goal.
- Go to lots of concerts.
- Write my biggest secret on a paper airplane and throw it off a building.
- Learn to mix drinks.
- Walk the great wall of China.
- Shower in a waterfall.
- Ride in a hot air balloon.
- Adopt a accent for a day.
- Go to every Disney park in the world.
- Go to a John Mayer concert.
- Have a fabulous shoe collection.
- Stay In The Underwater Hotel In Dubai.
Throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain in Rome.
- Slice open a champagne bottle with a sword.
Attend an Red Hot Chili Peppers concert.
- Learn to play ‘River flows in you’ on the piano.
- Order food in a restaurant, eat it and run away.
- Christmas in New York.
Go on holiday with my friends.
- Be a bridesmaid.
- Whiten my teeth.
- Create a family tree.
- Go on a blind date.
Dance on the middle of the street at night.
- Save someone’s life.
- Karaoke in a pub.
- Get a tattoo.
- Live in an apartment with some cool roomates.
Having a boyfriend who writes a song about me.
- Make a sandcastle like Hogwarts.
Spring into a moshpit.
- Speak more than one language fluently.
- Join a Masquerade ball.
- Steal a stopsign.
- Throw a dart in a map and travel where it lands.
Be present at a birth.
- Get pushed into a pool with my clothes on.
Ride in a Limo.
- Buy a big house for myself and my family in Italy.
- Have a picnic in Central Park.
- Graduate from high school.